Program Terms and Conditions:
KIDS MUSIC CDS Ltd. TELL-A-FRIENDTM LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM (the Program) is a customer reward program offered to members who elect to purchase KIDS MUSIC CDS Ltd. products ONLY by:
A) Mail order at Kids Music CDS Ltd., Box 75052, Edmonton, AB, T6E 6K1,
B) Phone order at Kids Music CDS Ltd., 780-434-0759,
C) On Line at www.kidsmusiccds.ca or e-mail at email@example.com
1. Members will receive reward points for each KIDS MUSIC CDS product that they have purchased (paid in full) through the program.
2. Members will receive reward points for the first purchase order of KIDS MUSIC CDS product that is purchased and paid in full by a member that they have personally referred to the program.
3. In order to assure the correct assignment of reward points to a member that member is responsible for providing their correct ID# to the friend being referred to the Program. KIDS MUSIC CDS Ltd. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS without the correct ID# having been provided with the referral.
4. It is solely the Members responsibility, to provide his/her correct address and ID# at the time of his/her order/purchase. It is the member's responsibility to notify us about changes to their address.
5. Members will receive, whenever offered by KIDS MUSIC CDS Ltd., a one time bonus sign up points reward with their first purchase order.
6. Points are for the sole benefit of the member to whom they have been awarded and are not assignable, saleable, transferable, replaceable, nor redeemable by a third party.
7. Points have no cash surrender value and may only be redeemed for reward products offered by KIDS MUSIC CDS Ltd.
8. Rewards are available through the redemption of the exact number of KIDS MUSIC CD reward points at the rewards headquarters only. When enough program reward points have been accumulated a member may select the reward desired. KIDS MUSIC CDS will endeavor to ensure availability and reasonable supply of all rewards, but circumstances may arise that make an item unavailable. In such case the member may choose a different reward of equal point value. All rewards shall be sent to the name and address which corresponds to the ID# of the member exchanging points for a reward product.
9. Products redeemed with reward points do not qualify for additional Loyalty reward points.
10. KIDS MUSIC CDS Reward points will expire, if during the previous consecutive 12 month period there is no product purchase activity resulting in points being earned by a member. Once expired, points will not be reinstated.
11. The member agrees to receiving periodic updates advising of the member’s point status and KIDS MUSIC CDS products and promotions.
12. KIDS MUSIC CDS reserves the right to add, modify, or delete program terms, conditions or award notice, as determined at KIDS MUSIC CDS Ltd’s sole and absolute discretion.
13. KIDS MUSIC CDS Ltd. reserves the right to change or cancel the Program at it’s sole discretion.
14. Acceptance in the program is entirely at the discretion of KIDS MUSIC CDS Ltd.
15. The KIDS MUSIC CDS Ltd rewards program is void where prohibited by law.
16. Determination and payment of tax liability is the responsibility of the member.
17. By signing a KIDS MUSIC CDS Rewards enrollment application the member or potential member certifies that he/she is over the age of 18, has read, understands and accepts the terms and conditions of the program. The terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta and all members attorn to the jurisdiction of the Province of Alberta.
18. The information provided by you in your application is required by KIDS MUSIC CDS to administer your Tell A FriendTM Loyalty Reward Program account and maintain the accuracy assigning award points. This information is for the internal use of the program and will not be sold, given nor shared with any other business or organization.